Signs and Symptoms:
- Unexplained weight gain/loss
- Libido issues
- Stomach pain
- Skin irritation
- Aches and Pains
- Low Energy
- Brain Fog
- Inability to Maintain Muscle Mass
- Low Mood
- Heavy, irregular, or painful periods.
- Osteoporosis (weak, brittle bones)
- Hot flashes and night sweats.
What We Test:
This test is a comprehensive assessment of sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites. It also includes the daily, free cortisol pattern, organic acids, melatonin (6-OHMS), and 8-OHdG.
This test measures how well our body is handling stress by evaluating our stress, sleep and sex hormones over the day.