Why is magnesium important?
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar
• Promotes bronchial relaxation
• It’s an essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm
• Helps relax smooth and skeletal muscle
• Promotes the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow
• Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar
• Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.